The survey was designed to:
- Give the University crucial insight into how the changes associated with the COVID-19 pandemic are impacting employees.
- How to best support employees in the coming months as the University continues to respond to the pandemic and implements a safe and gradual return to campus activities.
The survey was reviewed and cleared by the University of Windsor Research Ethics Board. It was completely anonymous and voluntary; and consisted of a mix of closed-ended and open-ended questions.
Thank you to all the employees who participated in the survey!
Turning Survey Results into Action
- Formulation of recommendations by the RTC Staff and Faculty Working Groups (Completed)
- Presentation of recommendations to the Executive Leadership Team (Completed)
- Development of action plans to turn the approved recommendations into action