Location:The Law Library is temporarily located in the basement of Leddy West building.
Eligible users:Bookable study spaces are available to Law students and to UWindsor Law Alumni only.
Available spots:We have 11 bookable study spaces, one of which has a computer, and one that is a fully accessible workstation. Note that there are 9 additional study spaces in Leddy West basement for student use. These additional spaces are available to any students on a first-come, first-served basis.
How to Book:
Students:To book a study space, please visit Book a Study Space.
Instructions for Booking: You will be asked to login with your UWinID and Password to confirm your booking and will receive a confirmation email. Please be sure to follow all instructions contained in the email in order to access your study space.
Law Alumni:To book a study space, please send an email to email@example.com.
- Visitors must wear a mask while studying in campus buildings.
- Study spaces may be booked in increments of 1 hour at a time, for a maximum of 3 hours. To extend your booking time, please speak with law library staff (subject to availability).
- You may only book a seat for yourself, and may book up to 10 seats per month.
- If you do not show within 15 minutes of the start of your booking, it will be cancelled.
- You may cancel your booking at any time, up until the start of your booking.
For additional information, please speak with law library staff.
Last updated Sept 16, 2021 AD