The Law Library has several rooms that may be booked by Law students for group meetings or study purposes.
To book a room:
1. Please visit the circulation desk, or
2. Email email@example.com The room is not booked until a confirmation email is sent back, or
3. Phone 519-253-3000 ext 2977.
Study spaces are available to Law students and to UWindsor Law Alumni only.
Several rooms now have AV/HDMI capability. The following HDMI cables can be signed out at the circulation desk:
- 6.6 Foot
- Flexible Micro
- Plug your device into the HDMI outlet below the monitor.
- Turn on the monitor using the power pad located on the wall beside the monitor.
- See library staff for assistance.
|Floor||Room Number||Room Name||Max. Capacity||AV/HDMI|
|1st||1403||Chris Partridge & Paul De Francesca Meeting Room||4||Yes|
|1404||Amato Study Room||14|
|2nd||2401||Cyril Drabinsky Study Room||4||Yes|
|2402||Michael Rotenberg Study Room||4||Yes|
|0403||Kellerman Family Meeting Room||4||Yes|
|0405||The Dr. Agnes Di Leonardi C.M. Meeting Room||8|
- Rooms may be booked for up to 5 hours at one time, one booking per group per day. Booked time may be extended if the room is available.
- Rooms may be booked up to 2 weeks in advance and students may book up to 5 sessions in advance.
- If your group fails to show within 30 minutes of the start of your session, the booking will be cancelled.
- Rooms are not available for individual study use.
- Beverages and food may be consumed, however we ask that you limit foods with strong odours. No food deliveries allowed.
For additional information, please speak with law library staff.
Last updated Aug 23, 2023 LM