Law Library COVID 19 REMOTE SERVICES UPDATE
Note that some information may change.
Hours of Operation
The Law Library is operating with remote services only until further notice.
Book Renewals, Fines and Fees, General Information Requests
- Schedule: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm Monday through Friday.
- Delivery Method: Book renewals, fines and other circulation-related transactions will be handled by email only at email@example.com.
Patrons can also sign in to the library catalogue by clicking “Sign In” at the top right of the catalogue, and using your UWIN UserID and Password for some transactions.
Book returns may be made to the drop box outside of Leddy Library.
Alternatively, books may be returned by mail to: Book Returns Paul Martin Law Library 401 Sunset Avenue Windsor, ON N9B 3P4
Fines and Fees
Overdue fines accumulated during this period will be waived. Fines do not accumulate for Faculty members.
End of year fine collection for graduating students
After April 1, 2020 all outstanding student library fines of $15.00 or more must be paid at Cashiers.
Outstanding fines under $15.00 will be waived. Please visit the following website for payment options: http://www.uwindsor.ca/finance/719/payment-options
8:30 – 4:30 pm Monday through Friday
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will continue to do our best to provide remote ILL services (requests for digital content only), however all patrons are advised that ILL Services will be significantly curtailed as our partner institutions at most other Universities are closing their libraries.
Daily 8:30 am - 4pm Monday – Thursday.10 am - 12 pm on Fridays.
Requests via LiveChat on the library website: www.uwindsor.ca/law/library or; via email at email@example.com (Note that emails sent to this address will generally be answered during business hours only.)
- There will be no access to print books in the library collection during this period.
- For all patrons, pay-per-use purchasing of articles may also be requested. Send such requests to firstname.lastname@example.org and a librarian will review the request.
- Please visit the Law Library website at http://www.uwindsor.ca/law/library for all of your information needs.
Thanks so much for your patience and co-operation!
Annette L. Demers BA LLB MLIS | Law Librarian
Updated April 17, 2020
Please send your feedback to email@example.com