Welcome to the Office of the Academic Coordinator at Windsor Law. We look forward to working with you and to providing important student resources over the course of your Legal Education!
Our Administrative Team:
Assistant Academic Coordinator
Hours - 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM Monday to Friday
*Please note we are currently working remotely* We are available through email only at this time; we can also schedule a virtual appointment.
Our student support includes:
- Student Registration, Anonymous Grading IDs, Processing Grades (together with the Registrar’s Office)
- Grade Appeals (issues, inquiries, and status)
- Monitoring Student Degree progression and certifying students are eligible for Convocation
- Point of contact for accommodation requests and coordinating receipt of accommodations for students registered with Student Accessibility Services
- Assistance with Registration related issues (classes not showing up, error on transcripts etc.)
- Assistance with Academic Status Committee petitions
- Approval of Credit Variance (in conjunction with the Office of the Associate Dean (Academic))
Our Office Email is email@example.com. Be sure to clearly indicate in the subject line the purpose of your email. We are experiencing a high volume of emails due to working remotely.