A student living in a residence building may submit a Withdrawal Form online.  

Residence fees already charged to a student's account will be adjusted for per diem costs, and an administration fee. The meal plan charged to the student's account will be adjusted for any meals purchased as well as an administration fee.

For a student accepting an 8-month Residence Agreement starting in September (4 months for Winter Term starting in January), please note the following reasons will be accepted for a withdrawal to take place, and a release from the Residence Agreement:

  • Withdrawal from University of Windsor
  • Graduating
  • Co-op placement (not in Windsor)

All other enquiries should be directed to resservices@uwindsor.ca.