- We are not accepting early arrivals for Inter/Summer 2020.
Late Arrivals – Inter/Summer 2020
- We will be accepting late arrivals for new Inter/Summer residence students
- A student who is arriving after their scheduled Inter/Summer move-in date must submit a Late Arrival Form
- Late arrival students will be able to pick-up their residence keys during the dates and times listed below
- Monday through Saturday between 4:30 pm and 10:00 pm
- Additional information will be sent to you via email (after you’ve submitted the late arrival request)
- If you arrive pre/post as listed above, you will need to find alternate accommodations until the Residence Office re-opens
- Late arrival students will receive an email outlining information they need to know before their arrival
Please complete the Late Arrival form at https://uwindsor.ca1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_eWcYYKCOElDhRqJ
Complete this form if you wish to cancel your residence room assignment before the scheduled move-in date.
- Please click on Cancellation form
- Information is not available at this time
- Requesting an extension for the Holiday Break, Click here for the Extension Form
Request for an Appeal - you must create an eRezLife account and complete the Request for Appeal form
- If you are supported by a service animal, please visit the Student Accessibility Services website, https://www.uwindsor.ca/studentaccessibility/ to discuss the intake process to register your service animal for accommodation.
- To learn more about the general behavioural expectations of service animals, common situations to anticipate or to access the University of Windsor Policy on Presence of Service Animals on Campus, please visit: http://www.uwindsor.ca/ohrea/166/service-animals