Information not available at this time.
Late Arrivals - Fall 2021
Students who are arriving September 13th, 2021, or later are required to submit a “Late Arrival” form
Late Arrival move-ins will take place Monday through Friday between 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
There will be no late arrival move-ins on Sunday, September 12, 2021
Students who arrive any other time (pre and/or post) office hours, will need to find alternate accommodations until the office re-opens
Additional information for late arrivals will be included in the email that will be sent to the student
Link to Late Arrival Form - https://uwindsor.ca1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3yfJm2KdTDbstNP
Complete this form if you wish to cancel your residence room assignment before the scheduled move-in date.
- Please click on Cancellation form
Click on Extension Request form for August End of Term
- Requesting an extension for the Holiday Break, Click here for the Extension Form
FAQs April END OF TERM & Extension Request
- to request an appeal, you must create an eRezLife account by logging into https://windsor.erezlife.com/login and complete the Request for Appeal form
- If you are supported by a service animal, please visit the Student Accessibility Services website, https://www.uwindsor.ca/studentaccessibility/ to discuss the intake process to register your service animal for accommodation.
- To learn more about the general behavioural expectations of service animals, common situations to anticipate or to access the University of Windsor Policy on Presence of Service Animals on Campus, please visit: http://www.uwindsor.ca/ohrea/166/service-animals