Early Arrival Information - Fall 2022
Residence Move-in Date is Sunday, September 4th, 2022
Early arrivals are for students who have been assigned a residence room, and might be required to move in earlier than the scheduled date of Sunday, September 4th, 2022
An Early Arrival form must be submitted and must be pre-approved. Once reviewed/approved, the residence student will receive an email approving or denying the request
Early Arrival fee of $28.00 per night and/or $195.00 per week will be charged to the student's account for those that need to be here early for the groups listed below:
|Athletics - Football Training Camp||Friday, Aug 12, 2022|
|Athletics - Mens' Soccer Training Camp||Friday, Aug 19, 2022|
|Athletics - Womens' Soccer Training Camp||Friday, Aug 19, 2022|
|BUILD Program||Monday, Aug 29, 2022|
|Law - Dual JD||Monday, Aug 15, 2022|
|Law - SIngle JD||Friday, Aug 26 or Monday, Aug 29,2022|
|Residence Life Student Staff - Resident Assistant||Sunday, Aug 21 or Sunday, Aug 28, 2022|
|Residence Life Student Staff - Community Assistant||Sunday, Aug 21 or Sunday, Aug 28, 2022|
|Residence Life Student Staff - Desk Services Assistant||Wednesday, Aug 31, 2022|
|V.A.B.E. - 2nd year and 3rd year students ONLY||Monday, Aug 29, 2022|
|Windsor Welcome Week - Residence Volunteers||Thursday, Sep 1, 2022|
For details and to submit an Early Arrival Request, CLICK HERE and then select Early Arrival Request
- The Late Arrival form for Fall 2022 will be available soon.
- If you wish to cancel your residence room assignment before the scheduled move-in date, you must complete the Cancellation Request Form.
- To request an extension to live in residence beyond the August 2022 End of Term date, you must complete the Extension Request Form before Friday, August 12th at 8:00 am.
- To request an extension for the December Break, complete the Extension Form.
FAQs April END OF TERM & Extension Request
- To request an appeal, you must create an eRezLife account and complete the Request for Appeal Form.
- If you are supported by a service animal, please visit the Student Accessibility Services website, to discuss the intake process for registering your service animal for accommodation.
- To learn more about the general behavioural expectations of service animals, common situations to anticipate, or to access the University of Windsor Policy on Presence of Service Animals on Campus, please visit the Office of Human Rights, Equity & Accessibility's page about Service Animals.
- Complete the Withdrawal Form if you wish to withdraw from your residence room assignment after the scheduled move-in date.