The Retirees' Association (Faculty, Librarian, Administrator) at Windsor was formed in 1990, to give a unified voice to retirees; to provide a bridge for communication with the University; to encourage social contact among retirees; and to open doors through which retirees could continue to contribute to the University of Windsor.
Thus the Association is meant to fill what could otherwise be a void in the lives of retirees - possible isolation from the University and from their colleagues, and possible lack of understanding of vital pension and health issues that affect them directly.
The current WURA Executive and Committees are pleased to serve you.
There are several ways to contact WURA including;
- Email WURA
- Write to:
- Editor of Retirees' Newsletter: Datta Pillay
- Web Editor: Steve Karamatos
Other WURA Information
- President's Report - September 2020 Executive Meeting
- Activities & Dues
- WURA Executive & Committee Members
- Mission statement
- WURA vis a vis the U.of W. and WUFA
- Our First Five years (highlights)