Do you need high school chemistry?
- Do you need 12U/high school chemistry to progress in your future/current degree program?
- Do you need to brush up on your high school chemistry?
- Do you want to prepare yourself for first-year chemistry?
- We now offer Chem 100 an equivalent to 12U chemistry!
03-59-100 – Introduction to Chemistry
- What? A course designed for incoming students who require additional instruction in chemistry
- Where? University of Windsor
- When? Lecture hours with tutorials being offered (Semester TBA)
This course is designed for students that lack a strong background in Chemistry but who intend to take 03-59-140 General Chemistry I in the Fall Term. Students who did not take grade 12 Chemistry (SCH4U or equivalent) in high school are encouraged to enroll in this course in order to learn fundamental concepts and problem-solving skills that will help them transition to first-year general chemistry courses.
Topics to be discussed include:
Properties of matter
Thermochemistry and chemical kinetics
Acids and bases and acid-base equilibrium
For more information, please contact email@example.com