The Assessment and Care Team (ACT) administers the Behavioural Intervention Plan. The team is responsible for coordinating information, strategies, support services and resources of the University in order to assist students who may be in distress and/or exhibiting behaviours of concern. In so doing, the ACT encourages student health and well-being, a successful academic experience and a safe campus environment.
The ACT is a multidisciplinary team of individuals within the campus community who are trained in threat assessment and behavioural interventional strategies. The team consists of:
- Dr. Mohsan Beg - Executive Director, Student Health, Counselling, and Wellness Services
- Matthew D'Asti - Director, Campus Community Police
- Cindy Crump - Director, Student Success and Leadership Centre
- Lynn Charron - Residence Team Leader, Residence Services
- Dana Seguin - Student Case Care Manager