- If you need an intake appointment please visit https://olympic.accessiblelearning.com/UWindsor/ (SNAP has been retired).
- If you are a current student who needs a registration or advising appointment with your Advisor, learning strategist (LS) or assistive technologist (AT) our front desk staff is available via email at email@example.com to arrange a remote/online appointment.
- If you have already been registered in a previous term you can complete re-registration in our new system AIM (https://olympic.accessiblelearning.com/UWindsor/; SNAP has been retired) by following these steps:
- Once that is done you will receive an automatic reply from AIM letting you know that your Advisor will be in touch shortly.
- As plans for Fall session unfold, intakes will continue to be received using the processes outlined above.
- If you are looking to register a Service Animal please continue with the student application and an advisor will reach out to you with more information.
- Students will not be expected to book an appointment with their doctor, specifically, to get documentation in order to receive accommodations at this time. In all likelihood, accommodations will be provided on an interim basis until current/previous documentation (i.e. IEP, prior assessment, etc.) can be provided.
- If you were in the process of registering with our office but now because courses have moved online this is no longer required, you may contact us to let us know or simply hang on to your documentation and registration materials until campus returns to a traditional service model.
Registered students are encouraged to connect with their Advisor with any specific questions about how their accommodations can now translate to a mixed learning environment. AIM will automatically send out letters of accommodation to instructors after a re-registration process is completed. If accommodations are no longer required there is nothing that needs to be done other than login into online / attend courses.