- If you need an intake appointment please complete our online Intake Form and our front desk staff will reply to you with a time for a remote/online appointment. This will be similar to existing processes that we have in place for distance education students.
- If you are a current student who needs a registration or advising appointment with your Advisor, learning strategist (LS) or assistive technologist (AT) our front desk staff is available via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a remote/online appointment.
- If you are already registered you can also reach out to your Advisor directly.
- As plans for intersession/summer session unfolds, intakes will continue to be scheduled for new students over the phone or via e-mail using the online Intake Form and the processes outlined above.
- If you are looking to register a Service Animal please continue with the intake form and an advisor will reach out to you with more information.
- Students will not be expected to book an appointment with their doctor, specifically, to get documentation in order to receive accommodations at this time. In all likelihood, accommodations will be provided on an interim basis until current/previous documentation (i.e. IEP, prior assessment, etc.) can be provided.
- If you were in the process of registering with our office but now because courses have moved online this is no longer required, you may contact us to let us know or simply hang on to your documentation and registration materials until campus returns to a traditional service model.
- If you are looking to register your service animal on campus as strongly suggested then please fill out an intake form and mention that you are looking to register a service animal so that you are directed to the correct advisor.
Again, registered students will still have access to their accommodations even as courses transition to online learning. Registered students are are encouraged to connect with their Advisor with any specific questions about how their accommodations can now translate to an online learning environment. Students also ought to share their Letter of Accommodations with instructors from whom they are seeking accommodations. If accommodations are no longer required there is nothing that needs to be done other than login into online courses.