Students talking outside on the sidewalk

I'm Living Off Campus

Living off-campus can be a big step and there are lots of things to keep in mind to ensure you have a successful academic and personal life! Here you can find tips for things like budgeting, fire safety, and staying involved on campus. 

Things to Know:

More Resources:

Community Legal Aid provides legal services for low-income residents of Windsor-Essex county or full-time University of Windsor undergraduate students. The clinic serves as a learning environment for law students to build their advocacy and litigation skills while providing necessary legal services to our community. For more information about the clinic, please visit the Community Legal Aid website.

For more rental tips and information check out Steps to Justice “Questions About – Renting a new place to live.” You can also view the Residential Tenancies Act, 2006 which governs the relationship between residential tenants and landlords in Ontario. The Landlord and Tenant Board publishes guidelines to help tenants and landlords understand the processes at the Board and their rights.