All presentations are held in Memorial Hall room 105 on Fridays throughout the semester, unless otherwise specified.
- 5: Dr. Frank Zenker, Lund University, Sweden.
- 12: Dr. Catherine Hundleby, CRRAR Fellow, Argumentation Studies Director
- 19: Dr. Antonio Rossini, Argumentation Studies Faculty
- 26: Dr. Jianfeng Wang, Fujian Normal University, China/Visiting CRRAR Fellow
- 2: Dr. Bill Conklin, Argumentation Studies faculty
- 9: Professor Tony Blair, Senior CRRAR Fellow, Argumentation Studies Faculty
- 16: Mr. Waleed Mebane, Argumentation Studies
- 23: Reading Week
- 1: Dr. Diane Halpern, Dean Emerita of Social Sciences at Minerva Schools at Keck Graduate Institute and Professor of Psychology, Emerita at Claremont, California.
*Special Thursday Public Lecture as part of our inaugural year.
- 9: Dr. Pierre Boulos, CRRAR Fellow, Argumentation Studies Faculty
- 16: Dr. Hans Hansen, CRRAR Fellow, Argumentation Studies Faculty
- 23: Dr. Paul Bello, US Office of Naval Research
- 30: Good Friday
- 6: Zhixi (Aaron) Chen, Visiting Student Fellow
- 13: Ms. Harmony Peach, CRRAR Student Fellow, Argumentation Studies
- 20: Mr. Michael Young-Set, CRRAR Student Fellow, Argumentation Studies
- 27: TBA
Other dates in May are open for those who have indicated a desire to present this term but have yet to settle on a date.