February 10, 2018: Congratulations to the following Nursing graduate students and recent graduates, whose research has been selected for conference/convention presentations and/or posters:
- Jessica Hindi, Lauren Meyer, Winnie Shereni and Anna Zhang whose abstract “Nurse Fatigue: Designing an Infographic to Communicate the Problem to Canadian Nurses”, has been selected for a poster presentation at the 2018 CNA Biennial convention being held June 18-20 in Ottawa, Ontario.
- Dajana Ivanis, Padma Ravi and Anna Zhang whose abstract "Strategies for Training Care Providers Working With Street-Involved Youth," has been selected for a poster presentation at Sigma Theta Tau International's 29th International Nursing Research Congress being July 19-23 in Melbourne, Australia.
- Samira Dauti, Teodora Gal, Jelena Lastro, and Padma Ravi, whose abstract “Harm Reduction and Illicit Substance Use”, has been selected for a poster presentation at the 2018 CNA Biennial convention being held June 18-20 in Ottawa, Ontario.
Four of our recently graduated Master's students will be presenting their research at Sigma Theta Tau International – Region 10 Conference that will take place in Ann Arbor, Michigan between March 23-24, 2018.
- Kathryn Corby: Investigating the Predictors of Breastfeeding Self- Efficacy.
- Donna Manlongat: The Effects of Introducing Prenatal Breastfeeding Education in Obstetrician Waiting Rooms
- Amanda McEwen: Exploring Effect Moderation in Our Understanding of Hand Hygiene Predictors
- Fabrice Mowbray: Exploring the Factors Associated with Non-Urgent Emergency Department Utilization by Individuals with Mental Illness.