Welcome to the USci Network! A place for Undergraduate Science Collaborative and Integrative experiences.
This interdisciplinary network brings together faculty and students from all Science programs to work collaboratively in providing a unique integrative support system with the goal of enriching the undergraduate student experience.
Located in Room 335 in Essex Hall, the USci network is a dedicated space for experiential learning with a flexible classroom, a hands-on laboratory, and a student meeting room.
Creating a network of Science students, faculty and staff to deliver resources and provide integrative opportunities to enrich the student experience. Connect to the USci Network through any of the following student-lead initiatives:
- Destination Science
- Careers in Science
- Science Meets Art
- Women in Science
- Sci of Relief
- Science Living Learning Community
USci Network Benefits of Engagement:
- Builds your professional and social networks with students, staff and professors
- Enhances your collaborative skills
- Strengthens your communication skills
- Builds your management skills
- Enriches your undergraduate experience
- Gain job ready skills
- Qualify for Service Learning Course Credit
- Earn your LEAD Medallion
For more information, please contact email@example.com