Join us as we celebrate all things UWindsor Alumni in a special way September 26-October 2. Share a memory, post a throwback pic and join us for an event scheduled this week.
Tell us what's new in your life. Be sure to update your email with us. Go to uwindsor.ca/alumni/update to provide your current information.
Check out the schedule below.
Monday, September 26
Alumni Campus Lunch
- UWindsor Alumni who work at UWindsor play a special role as ambassadors for the University of Windsor. Join us as we celebrate all things Blue and Gold starting with our campus alumni family. As we kick off alumni week, attendees will hear from guest speaker President and Vice Chancellor Dr. Rob Gordon. Proceed to Registration link.
- Alumni are invited to share positive UWin messages about your time at UWindsor via the UWin Remembers form submission. Uplifting messages will be shared with current and graduating students. New entries submitted through October 2 will be entered into a draw for a chance to win an UWindsor Alumni prize pack.
UWindsor Alumni Cares Blood Drive
- From September 26 through 30, the UWindsor Alumni Association will hold a blood drive at the Canadian Blood Services Windsor location (3909 Grand Marais Rd E) to help save lives and fill a vital need during the pandemic. You can book an appointment online, call 1 888 2DONATE (1-888-236-6283) or download the GiveBlood App. For more information, https://www.uwindsor.ca/alumni/donate-blood
Tuesday, September 27
Alumni Book Club
- Members of the Alumni Book Club are currently reading Great Circle by Maggie Shipstead. Alumni and friends are invited to join the Author Talk at 2 pm featuring Shipstead. To register and receive the link to the book talk. For information about joining the book club visit uwindsor.ca/alumni/bookclub.
Campus Celebration at the new Toldo Lancer Centre - noon - 1:30 pm
Join us as we celebrate and thank UWindsor students for their generous contribution to the Lancer Centre. The Alumni Association will be recognized for their major gift to the centre.
Enjoy complimentary lunch, with entertainment outside the new centre.
Thursday, September 29
- Watch our social media channels @UWinAlumni to learn more about our outstanding alumni. Read more about the Alumni Spotlights.
- Post a pic of you during your time at UWindsor. Share on your social media and tag @uwinalumni for a chance to win an alumni prize pack.
Friday, September 30
- The University of Windsor will observe The National Day for Truth and Reconciliation with Orange Shirt Day on Friday, September 30. The University of Windsor is working to foster respect and mutual understanding with all Indigenous peoples and communities. You can partner in the work of reconciliation by listening, learning, and sharing on Orange Shirt Day. Learn more about what the University of Windsor has planned for Orange Shirt Day.
Saturday, October 1
Lancer Football – 7 pm
Sunday, October 2
Alumni Sports Hall of Fame - 1 pm. Toldo Lancer Centre
Opportunities to join from home or virtually!
- Subscribe to the UWindsor YouTube channel and enjoy numerous videos about the campus and the UWindsor Community
- Take a virtual tour of campus. Sign up to learn more.
- Tune in to watch Lancer team sport via OUA-TV. Cheer on our Lancer Football team as they battle the Laurier Golden Hawks.
- Tell us what's new in your life. Complete your update online.
- Share a memory and give advice to our current students. Complete a submission via our UWin Remember form.