Thank you for your interest in the Master of Management program.
Before you apply, ensure you meet the following admission requirements:
- Four-year bachelor-level degree (or equivalent) in a related/applicable discipline from an academic institution approved by the University of Windsor.
- The equivalent of a 70% average or higher in undergraduate studies (when converted to University of Windsor standards).
- Demonstrated English proficiency by meeting or exceeding 7.0 score in the IELTS test, or TOEFL-ibt score of 100*, Duolingo 120.
- There is no GMAT or GRE required for application to this program.
Please note that enrolment is limited as this is a very competitive program.
Preference will be given to candidates who exceed the above minimum requirements and most successful applicants will have an average of 73% or higher.
*English programs may be available for those who require additional language training prior to entry into the academic program or have received lower than the required score.
Applicants who have completed degrees in Canada, USA, United Kingdom, Nigeria, Australia and Ghana are exempt. All others who have studied at an English-medium institution should email us to confirm whether or not a language score is required.
For a confirmation of acceptance, a formal application is required. You can find further instructions on our Application Website,.
Steps to apply to the program:
- Log in to the application website and create an account if you do not already have one.
- Note: Current and former UWindsor students must also create an account in the application website. Your UWIN ID and password will not give you to access to this site.
- Complete the application
- Pay the application fee ($125)
- Click the "Submit Application" bar
The Master of Management program is a course-based graduate level program that is completed within 4 semesters (16-consecutive months). This program is the equivalent of a 2-year masters degree. If you would like to view the Master of Management courses, please visit the Course Calendar on the Graduate Studies website.
- TUITION & FEES: please visit the Cashier’s Website.
- FUNDING: the Ignite Program (Work Study program), as well as scholarships, please visit the Student Awards website.
- ADMISSIONS: into the program or any questions regarding your application, please visit ASK.UWINDSOR.CA
For more information, contact us at MANAGEMENT@uwindsor.ca