When you begin the application submission, you will be transferred to the University of Windsor Graduate Applications website where you will complete and submit your application. You will be required to create an account (if you do not already have one). Please note that there is a $125 non-refundable fee to apply.
Note: To be eligible for and receive an entrance scholarship, a full application package must be completed and approved prior to the scholarship deadline.
Step 1: Complete the initial online application
- Confirm all requirements for the graduate program you are applying to:
- View instructions for creating an online application
- Create an online application
- Pay the $125 application fee.
- Click the "Submit Application" bar.
If you have successfully submitted your application you will see a confirmation number on the screen.
Once your application and payment have been processed, you will receive an email with further instructions on how to proceed to Step 2. Please note that this may take up to two business days.
To allow our electronic Graduate Application System (eGAS) to be updated with your information, please wait at least 24 hours after receiving the application acknowledgement email before following the steps below.
Step 2: Activate UWin ID
If you already have an active UWin ID proceed to Step 3.
- Use the student number and personal access code provided in the email from Step 1 to activate your UWin account.
- You will receive an email with your activated UWin username and password.
Step 3: Upload your documents to eGAS
- Follow the instructions in the confirmation email from Step 1 to log into the University's electronic graduate application system (eGAS) with your activated UWin username and password and upload your required documents in PDF format.
- An automatic email will be sent out to referees (if required) in Step 1.
- Once you have uploaded all required documents, select "Submit Application".
- If your documents are double-sided, be sure to scan and submit both sides of each document.
Step 4: Track your application on eGAS
- To view the status of your application, please log onto eGAS (as described in Step 3) with your UWin ID and password.
- The status of your application will automatically populate after authentication.
- Note: graduate applicants cannot view their application status through the UWinsite "Applicant Homepage", only through eGAS.
Have a problem? Check the Future Students FAQ
For additional questions, email: