Enjoy the benefits of a world-class business education with the personal touch of a small school
The Master of Management program is a 16-month course-based graduate program tailored for international students. While you will focus on the specialization of your choice, you will also be equipped with core business courses with multi-disciplinary relevance and receive the practical knowledge required to excel. These courses include Business Communication, Accounting Concepts & Techniques, Finance in a Global Perspective, Managing Employees, Marketing, Quantitative Studies, International Business, and Business Strategy. Below you will find a list of topics covered in each specialization.
Business Data Analytics - Specialized Courses:
- Introduction to Data Analytics
- Data Analytics & Project Management
- Data Acquisition & Management
- Data Analytic Method & Algorithms
- Predictive Modeling & Decision-Making
Human Resources Management - Specialized Courses:
- Human Resources Management
- Leadership & Organizational Change
- International Management
- Managing for High Performance
- Current Human Resource Trends
International Accounting and Finance - Specialized Courses:
- International Financial Reporting
- International Financial Management
- Consolidated Financial Statements
- Accounting Systems Control & Auditing
- Corporate Governance (capstone course)
Logistics and Supply Chain Management - Specialized Courses:
- Introduction to Business Logistics Management
- Purchasing & Procurement
- Domestic Transportation and International Shipping
- Quantitative Analysis for Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- Supply Chain Management (capstone course)
Frequently Asked Questions
The Master of Management program is a course-based graduate level program that is completed within 4 semesters (16 consecutive months). This program is the equivalent of a 2-year master degree.
We offer a September and a January intake each year. Please note that due to high volumes of applications, we will close the application portal early.
View the UWindsor Tuition Fee Estimator to determine costs. Please note the calculator estimates fees per semester.
You can find our admission requirements here. Please note there is a $125 non-refundable fee to apply.
Scholarships and bursaries are not available for this program. However, as a student you are eligible to work for the Ignite Program (Work Study program).
We do not offer pre-evaluations of your application. We encourage you to apply if you meet the admission criteria we have listed and are interested in a world-class Canadian education in business.
No, the GMAT and GRE are not required for admission into the Master of Management program.