The University of Windsor's Career Development & Experiential Learning office will be hosting Teaching Abroad Fall Recruitment Days on various Thursdays throughout the Fall 2019 semester.
Representatives from accredited international schools will have the opportunity to meet face-to-face with Education students directly within the lobby of the Leonard & Dorothy Neal Education Building to discuss and promote careers teaching overseas.
Time: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Dates: Thursdays between September 19th – November 7th, 2019 (view all dates still available for registration from September 19 to November 7, 2019 on initial registration page)
Facility: Leonard & Dorothy Neal Education Building, University of Windsor
Cost to Register: $150/day (only one registration per agency will be permitted)
Booth Set-up: 2 agencies/day on various Thursdays throughout the Fall 2019 semester will be provided a table located within the lobby
- A table and two chairs;
- One parking space per registration;
- $15 towards lunch at Mare Nostrum (restaurant located within the Education Building)
*Please note that exhibitors will NOT have access to an electrical outlet at this event.
- Registration opens: August 1, 2019
- Deadline to register: 2 weeks prior to scheduled session (space permitting)
How to Register:
Complete the online registration form for the Teaching Abroad Fall Agency Days. (You will be able to view all available dates on the initial registration page. Please register for one date only.)
- Registration will be available on a first-come-first-serve basis and time slots are very limited. Agencies will also have the opportunity to register at a later date for Education Fair to be held in January 2020.
- DO NOT register for more than one date. Organizations may only attend one session throughout the Fall semester. If you register for more than one date, we will contact you to cancel one of the sessions. You will be charged for each date you begin to register for and it will take time to receive a refund for cancelations.
- Once you have begun the registration, you must complete the registration process in full. You will receive an email confirmation once it’s complete.
Jude Gaal (covering leave for Krista Kelly) | Krista Kelly, Career Consultant - on leave until October 2019
Career Development & Experiential Learning, University of Windsor
Phone: 519-253-3000 ext. 3513