The Office of the Executive Director, Experiential Learning offers a wide variety of resources to assist faculty and staff who provide, or would like to provide, students with experiential learning (EL) opportunities inside and outside of the classroom.
- participates in program exploration and development;
- shares effective pedagogical practices, linking theory and practice, to transform and create knowledge;
- provides support and expertise to faculty, in partnership with the Centre for Teaching and Learning and the Office of Open Learning;
- develops and nurtures relationships with community and placement partners and employers; and
- supports logistical matters.
If you need help in determining your next step to incorporate experiential learning in your curriculum, contact Anna Galka, Experiential Education Coordinator at: firstname.lastname@example.org or ext. 3549.
University of Windsor is a Sustaining Member of the