Are you an internationally educated nurse?
We want to help you realize your professional potential here in Canada.
The University of Windsor, in collaboration with three other Ontario universities, is proud to offer a program to help you address competency gaps that have been identified by the College of Nurses of Ontario. This program will put you on a path to potentially become a Registered Nurse (RN) in Ontario!
Program length: 2 years (part-time)
- tutorial on online learning
- two English language and communication courses (completed online)
- six competency-based courses (completed online)
- simulation labs
- two intensive clinical placements
- 24 hours of NCLEX-RN preparation
- workshop on resume writing and interview skills and job counselling support
Next intake: September 2020
Application deadline: May 29, 2020
Apply Now! Program information and application portal can be found on the RN Competencies website at rncompetencies.ca
If you would like to be notified about future offerings of this program, sign up for the Continuing Education Interest List and we will contact you with further details.