The University of Windsor acknowledges that our campus sits on the traditional territory of the Three Fires Confederacy of First Nations, which includes the Ojibwa, the Odawa, and the Potawatomi. We respect the longstanding relationships with First Nations people in this place in the 100-mile Windsor-Essex peninsula and the straits – les détroits – of Detroit. Continuing Education acknowledges the systemic oppression and generational trauma that impacts Indigenous communities today. We vow to acknowledge and learn about Indigenous history and complex systems of colonialism that has caused these traumas, and the results of its influence as it relates to the world we live in today. We will then seek opportunities to raise awareness of the knowledge that we’ve gained through continued learning.
University of Windsor Continuing Education offers short courses, certificates, workshops, seminars, and more. With minimal pre-requisites for most of our classes, we are open to the community and industry alike. Browse courses that are currently open for enrolment, or learn more about our custom workplace training offerings. With flexible, online night and weekend classes for select programs, developed by faculty and subject matter experts, we strive to provide high-quality learning experiences to help you develop personally and professionally.
Our Mission is to provide life-long learning opportunities that facilitate personal, professional, and community growth.
Our Vision is as an industry leader recognized for its diverse and transformative learning opportunities.
Our Values guide us in all we do.
- Excellence: We incorporate evidence-based approaches to foster a high-quality and enriching learning experience.
- Collaboration: We engage community partners in the design and delivery of our programs.
- Accessibility: We aim to provide cost-effective programs through flexible mediums and schedules.
- Inclusivity: We strive to acknowledge and include the diverse identities and needs of our stakeholders in programming.
- Leadership: We are a progressive, dynamic team committed to making UWindsor a leading institution in continuing education.
- Creativity: We champion innovative and entrepreneurial approaches to fulfill our mission.
Our team of professionals:
Kathy Dal Bello
Team Leader, Academic Partnerships
Business Development Coordinator