Co-operative Education & Workplace Partnerships provides students with a well-rounded education that is founded both in academic theory and real-world application. By combining semesters of study with semesters of full-time, paid employment in career-related positions, students are able to:
- Apply classroom theories to the workplace;
- Gain hands-on experience related to their academic program;
- Network with employers and professionals in their field;
- Explore different career options and clarify career goals;
- Learn how to compete confidently in the job market;
- Earn a salary to help offset the cost of tuition (all work placements are paid, full-time positions).
Please note that co-op positions are located across the country. Students should not enter the Co-op Program expecting to work solely in the local region.