University of Windsor’s Learning Management System (LMS) features an array of useful tools:
- 17 different types of test questions
- Fully integrated assignments and online grading
- A full-featured Grade Centre
- Discussions, wikis, blogs, and other interactive tools
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get a Blackboard Site?
- Course sites are automatically created once the instructor of record and the course is listed in the SIS
How do I add users to my course site?
- Registered students will automatically be added and updated within courses
- Other users, such as GAs and TAs can be added through Users and Groups in the Control Panel
How do I make my site available for students?
- Sites are unavailable to students until the instructor opens them up by accessing the Control Panel -> Customization -> Properties