The student centre’s Marketplace food court will open earlier than usual next week to provide coffee for its campus clientele.
The Marketplace will start serving Tim Hortons coffee at 8 a.m. Oct. 10 to 14, while other Food Services outlets — the Starbucks locations in the student centre and the Toldo Lancer Centre and the Tim Hortons Express in the Centre for Engineering Innovation — are closed for the week.
Campus food outlets will operate on this schedule for Reading Week:
- Bru in Alumni Hall, 4 to 10 p.m. Oct. 10 to 16
- U Club in Vanier Hall, 4:30 to 7 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 16
and in the Marketplace:
- Hot line station, 4:30 to 7 p.m. Oct. 10 to 15
- Pasta station, 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Oct. 10 to 13,
11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Oct. 14
- Pizza Pizza, 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Oct. 10 to 16
- Subway, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Oct. 10 to 14,
10:45 a.m. to 7 p.m. Oct. 15 and 16
Any locations not listed will be closed for Reading Week. Check details on the Food Services website.