Information for Students
The University is currently operating in an "essential services" mode. This means most buildings will be closed. What follows are various student services and recent updates that directly affect our students.
Fall 2020 Updates:
- UWindsor Fall 2020 courses, including their final exams, will be delivered primarily online. Online learning tips can be found here.
- Information about plans for Fall 2020 was sent to students via email. Learn more.
- Fall 2020 registration and timetable information are now available. Timetable information, including class times could change, so be sure to check back often.
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the disruptions it has posed to education across the globe, accommodations have been made to the University of Windsor's undergraduate admissions requirements for domestic and international students. Learn more.
- Fall 2020 classes (excluding Law and Consecutive Education) will begin September 10, 2020.
- From September 10 - December 22, 2020, all students (except those in the JD, Dual JD and Nursing programs, who are asked to follow their Faculty's procedures) will be asked to report any illness through UWinsite Student. For how-to information, please read this ask.UWindsor article.
- GAs/TAs: Workshops and virtual drop-in office hours (11:30am-12:30pm & 4:00-5:00 pm Mon-Fri) are available to assist you with the tranistion to supporting online teaching. The annual GATAcademy will also be held as a week-long, online event from August 31 - September 4, 2020.
For more information and update please visit the University of Windsor coronavirus web page at www.uwindsor.ca/coronavirus/