The Entrepreneurship, Practice and Innovation Centre (EPICentre) The Entrepreneurship, Practice and Innovation Centre (EPICentre) is the hub for all entrepreneurial endeavours on the University of Windsor campus. From extra-curricular activities in our entrepreneurship centre to hands-on workshops in our makerspace, students from all disciplines have the opportunity to explore and practice entrepreneurial thinking and culture. Moreover, aspiring students and recent graduates from any post-secondary institution have access to mentorship, a collaborative co-working space and funding opportunities to start and grow their businesses.
EPICentre operates two facilities. Our main facility, located on the 2nd floor of the Joyce Entrepreneurship Centre, is the collaborative space dedicated to entrepreneurial activities, including an open concept co-working space for startups. Our makerspace, the Windsor Mold Group EPIC Makers’ Base, is located in the Ed Lumley Centre for Engineering Innovation where students and makers come together to learn, explore, tinker and create prototypes.
HOW CAN WE HELP FACULTY MEMBERS?
- EPICentre can bring guest speakers or deliver guest lectures to your classes on entrepreneurship or related topics
- Coordinate customized extra-curricular activities for your classes
- Coordinate multidisciplinary projects for your students
- Assist in incorporating experiential learning in your courses
- Assist in commercialization of your research
HOW CAN FACULTY MEMBERS GET INVOLVED WITH EPICENTRE?
- Be a subject matter expert mentor for EPICentre’s startups
- Promote EPICentre’s programs and services to students
- Deliver special topic workshops for EPICentre’s members
EPICentre is located on the second floor of the Joyce Entrepreneurship Centre at the southeast corner of the intersection of Wyandotte Street West and Sunset Avenue.
You can reach EPICentre at Extension 3515.
For more information consult the EPICentre website.