Lost Card?

Each student is responsible for any debt incurred from the use of his/her card. Your UwinCARD should be kept with you in a safe location.

What do I need to do if I lose my meal plan card?

  1. Report a lost meal card immediately to the UwinCARD Office, Room B07 (Basement), CAW Student Centre (from September-April). Your account number will be deactivated and you will be issued a temporary lost card voucher (students are allowed to get one lost card voucher per one student card). The lost card voucher will then serve as a meal card for three business days. After three business days it will expire and you will need to get a new card. Replacement cards are issued in UwinCARD Office, Room B07 (Basement) CAW Student Centre for a fee of $25.

What do I need to do if I find a Meal Plan Card?

If you find a student card please bring it to one of the following locations during business hours:

  • UwinCARD Office located in the CAW Student Ctr in Room B 07 (Basement) at ext. 8946
  • Campus Police located at 2455 Wyandotte St. W. at ext. 1234