University of Windsor Global is the main hub where you can connect to international resources and mobility initiatives at the University of Windsor. Our students, faculty and staff come from around the world to be here on campus and become part of the broader Windsor-Essex community.
Our faculty and staff mobility programs, student exchanges, as well as our joint-degree programs, are key to the expansion of our UWindsor's scope of learning and help us stay connected with exceptional research talents and other opportunities globally.
Global Engagement Goals:
- Encourage the engagement of all academic programs in international initiatives and collaborations
- Recruit and retain the best international students and manage international student enrolment opportunities sustainably in the context of University of Windsor's program capacity and priorities
- Promote faculty, student and staff exchanges and placements, as well as co-op and internship opportunities, that offer an international experience
- Provide encouragement and support to University of Windsor groups that have the capacity to engage in international research and graduate training opportunities
- Provide clear and consistent messages to potential international students and researchers about the benefits of studying or working at the University of Windsor, and provide services to support a successful experience.