Fall term 2021
Refer to the ask.uwindsor.ca for all Fall term 2021 info articles.
FAQs for instructors and students are available on the COVID-19 website: www.uwindsor.ca/coronavirus/303/coronavirus-faq
Summer term 2021
Refer to the ask.uwindsor.ca for all Summer term 2021 info articles.
Refer to the resources for international students on ask.UWindsor.ca for information on a variety of topics.
Online learning resources
Please contact the graduate support staff or graduate coordinator for your program. They will be identified on the program homepage.
The physical office in Chrysler Hall tower is not currently open. Our staff however are working remotely. You may reach us for all inquiries at the Faculty of Graduate Studies contacts.
Transcripts are due before the end of your first term of registration. Please consult your offer letter. Digital transcripts can be sent to email@example.com
Some Graduate/Teaching Assistants may be required to be on campus to support class activities (e.g., lab demonstration). Graduate/ Teaching Assistantships that involve face-to-face responsibilities will be identified accordingly in position postings.
Assistants in online courses can have a number of roles in supporting the course, just as they can in on-campus courses including marking some of the assessments, answering questions, running tutorials and office hours. Your instructor will set the specific tasks your GAs or TAs will undertake in the course.
If you already have a study or work permit and a valid Social Insurance Number (SIN) you are eligible to apply for postings for which you are qualified. If your SIN has expired please contact Human Resources directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- GATA Network workshops are periodically offered to graduate assistants and teaching assistants in all departments - view Resources / Workshops for GAs and TAs.
- Information on the GATA Network workshops, office hours and contact information is posted on the Wiki site under "GATA Support"
- Individual Meetings through GATA Network: Individual meetings can be arranged for those who cannot attend the pre-set office hours. To set-up an individual meeting please email one of the GATA Network Coordinators: Elizabeth Ismail (email@example.com), Irene Muir (firstname.lastname@example.org), Paige Coyne (email@example.com) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Using the Virtual Classroom (Blackboard Collaborate Ultra) - recorded session
- Review resources for new GAs and TAs.
- Review the GATA Network YouTube channel for a variety of learning resources for students.