Welcome to the Office of the Academic Coordinator at Windsor Law. We look forward to working with you over the course of your Legal Education!
Our Administrative Team:
Hours - 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM Monday to Friday
*Please note we are currently working remotely* We are available through email only at this time; we can also schedule a virtual appointment.
Our student support includes:
- Student Registration, Anonymous Grading IDs, Processing Grades (together with the Registrar’s Office)
- Grade Appeals (issues, inquiries, and status)
- Monitoring Student Degree progression and certifying students are eligible for Convocation
- Point of contact for accommodation requests and coordinating receipt of accommodations for students registered with Student Accessibility Services
- Assistance with Registration related issues (classes not showing up, error on transcripts etc.)
- Assistance with Academic Status Committee petitions
- Approval of Credit Variance (in conjunction with the Office of the Associate Dean (Academic))
Our Office Email is email@example.com. Be sure to clearly indicate in the subject line the purpose of your email. We are experiencing a high volume of emails due to working remotely.