May 13, 2014 - Faculty, Staff, Students, and College and Community Partners gathered on Monday, May 12, 2014 for the Faculty of Nursing's Annual Celebration of Research and Scholarship. The 2014 Honourees included the following:
- Dr. Jamie Crawley (University of Windsor) - Faculty of Nursing Research Excellence Award recipient
- Prof. Crystal Avolio (St. Clair College) - Partners' Research and Scholarship Award recipient
- Dr. Sheila Cameron (University of Windsor) - The Clarke Award recipient
- Prof. Judy Bornais (University of Windsor) - Teaching Leadership Chair and CASN Award for Excellence in Nursing Education recipient
- Dr. Heather Krohn (University of Windsor) - 2014 Internal Research Grant Recipient
Congratulations to the honourees and to all nursing researchers who have contributed to the success of the nursing research and scholarship endeavours this year!