The mission of the Faculty of Nursing is to advance the health and well-being of individuals and populations through nursing education, practice, research, scholarship and creative activity.
The Faculty of Nursing is a premier centre for nursing education, recognized for advancing the discipline through its thriving research and scholarship activities.
- Caring: We are committed to interpersonal relationships that promote the well-being of self and others
- Excellence: We are committed to using the best evidence to achieve the best possible outcomes and to generate passion for nursing
- Innovation: We are committed to the exploration and implementation of creative and dynamic ideas that advance the health and well-being of individuals and populations
- Professionalism: We are committed to professional growth, collegiality and teamwork
- Respect: We are committed to honouring and embracing the uniqueness of each person and to fostering and environment of inclusiveness, civility, trust and open communication