International/Out of Province Board of Nursing Request Form

This form is used to process payment for students requesting the completion of verification of nursing hours and program completion forms for International or out of Province Nursing Boards.  

Examples of common forms: Commission on Graduates of Foreign Nursing Schools (CGFNS) (Request for Academic Records/Transcripts), State of California Board of Nursing (Request for Transcript and Breakdown of Educational Program for International Nursing Programs), Australia Board of Nursing.  

Please email the documents you need completed by the Faculty of Nursing to This must be submitted prior to making payment and completing this form.  

Note: Information entered in the data fields below will be used to cross-reference your information on the University of Windsor Registrar’s system. 

1 Start 2 Complete