Community Members

Individuals or families in the larger Windsor community who are interested in accessing psychological assessment services through the PSRC may contact The House on Riverside (PSRC) directly by phone (519-973-7012) or e-mail (

We currently do not offer individual psychotherapy to adults from the community.

The needs of some clients may be best met by another professional (e.g., psychiatrist, physician), another facility on campus, or another agency in the Windsor area (e.g., Hiatus House, Sexual Assault Crisis Centre, Family Service Agencies, Windsor Regional Hospital).  We are happy to assist these clients in obtaining relevant, timely assistance that best meets their needs by providing referrals.

Below is a flowchart explaining the referral process for psychological assessments. Clients from the community can request a referral from their family doctor, case worker, or a community agency such as Ontario Works or the Learning Disability Association of Windsor-Essex, or they can refer themselves for an assessment by contacting the PSRC directly. Clients are then asked to complete a demographic questionnaire and provide information regarding their referral to the PSRC Office Coordinator or Practicum Coordiator. The Practicum Coordinator will then contact clients directly to schedule an initial appointment.