The Bookstore Plan is an optional add-on to your Residence fees that gives an allowance of $1000 on your UWinCard to spend at the bookstore. This allows you the convenience of using your student card as a gift card to buy textbooks, school supplies, UWindsor apparel, electronics, snacks, and more. Any unused balance at the end of the year can be used the following year, or you may request to have it refunded
Enjoy complimentary cable in the Residence lounges, or check out how to purchase Cogeco Cable for your own room
Residence Linens can assist you with your shopping needs for your bedroom.
- They provide complete, colour co-ordinated linen packages at afforable prices, delivered to your school before move-in day!
Details about the free WiFi in Residence, how to connect, free programs offered, and IT info
The Safe Lancer Mobile App provides access to tons of campus safety features including easy access to campus/community police, personal security, and alerts.
A free Superstore Shuttle Service runs from Residence to the Real Canadian Superstore every Tuesday.
The Storage Box is a locally owned company that specialies in the moving & storage industry. They supply portable storage containers and moving supplies for residential and commercial applications. They have developed a program specifically for the needs of students. Resident students, in particular, have to move their belongings back and forth from home during breaks or intersession. This program solves this problem, and focuses on 3 things we believe to be most important.
1. Low cost
3. Easy & Convenient
Here's how the service will work:
- Call The Storage Box at 1.800.555.4510 to order your desired number of boxes and setup a delivery date \
- The Storage Box will deliver the supplies to your location; you must meet the driver to recieve your supplies
- Once you filled your box(es), call or email The Storage Box to setup a date for pickup; they will pickup the box(es) and store them in a climate-controlled and access-controlled facility
- Call or email The Storage Box to schedule a date for delivery of your box(es) upon your return for fall semester; The Storage Box will deliver your things to your location on, or around campus
Note: The Storage Box will always call the day before any pickups or deliveries, and when they have arrived at your location; you will have 10 minutes to meet the driver to receive or drop off your items.
Here's what it will cost:
$89 + tax
- 1 cardboard box 18" x 18" x 21"
- 1 tape roll
- Delivery of supplies, pickup of filled box(es), re-delivery of full box(es) Climate-controlled storage from mid-April to mid-September
Add more boxes for $28 + tax each
Students are asked to contact The Storage Box via phone or email to answer questions or set up their service.
By Phone 1.800.555.4510 or 519.997.4872
Monday - Friday 8AM - 5PM EST Saturday 8AM - 1PM EST
By Mail The Storage Box | 4205 County Road 42, windsor, ON N9A 6J3
By Email firstname.lastname@example.org