The Supply Chain Management and Logistics Optimization Research Centre conducts research and provides teaching/training on operations and supply chain management, logistics, optimization, and business intelligence.
The research at the centre is supported by NSERC and CFI.
Current research projects include:
- Dual-Channel Supply Chain Management and Logistics, E-commerce
- Warehousing and Distribution Operations and Management
- Airline Network and Airport Management
- Green, Sustainable, Closed-loop Supply Chain Management
- Optimization Modelling and Algorithms Design
- Risk Management and Security
- Healthcare Supply Chain Management
- Portfolio Optimization and Supply Chain Finance
- RFID and Advanced Technologies in Supply Chain and Transportation
- Data Analysis & Business Intelligence
- Manufacturing Modelling and Process Improvement