We've developed a powerful support structure at the University of Windsor to make sure that every student—full-time, part-time, international or student with a disability—has a fulfilling, safe and successful university experience.
The following campus services are just a few examples of how UWindsor is here to help:
- Centre for Career Education – Take advantage of strong corporate/campus partnerships to get hands-on experience in your future career. Specialized centres are available in Business and Law.
- Students Orienting Students (SOS) – This energetic group of UWindsor students has volunteered to help first-year, transfer and international students find their way around their new home.
- International Students Centre – A home away from home for UWindsor's dynamic international community.
- Campus Life Line – To make your student life experience successful, Campus Life Line offers support in campus life, involvement and career preparation.
- Skills to Enhance Personal Success (STEPS) – Offers essential workshops in study skills, test-taking, improving your grades and more.
- Information Technology Services – A 21st century UWindsor education is powered by today's latest technologies. IT Services not only offers tech support, but hardware and software training.
- Student Health Services – Your family doctor away from home. Call for appointments or just drop-in during designated hours for excellent, confidential care.
- Student Counseling Centre – The professional therapists at the centre offer short-term and crisis counseling for concerns like depression, anxiety, relationship issues and cultural issues.
- Student Disability Services – Ensures that all students receive fair and equal access to the university's many resources.
- Safety Services – The safety of our students, faculty and staff is our number one priority. We recently implemented UWindsorAlert emergency notification system to make immediate contact in a time of crisis.