We've developed a powerful support structure at the University of Windsor to make sure that every student—full-time, part-time, international or student with a disability—has a fulfilling, safe and successful university experience.
The following campus services are just a few examples of how UWindsor is here to help:
- International Students Centre – A home away from home for UWindsor's dynamic international community.
- Information Technology Services – A 21st century UWindsor education is powered by today's latest technologies. IT Services not only offers tech support, but hardware and software training.
- Student Health Services – Your family doctor away from home. Call for appointments or just drop-in during designated hours for excellent, confidential care.
- Student Counseling Centre – The professional therapists at the centre offer short-term and crisis counseling for concerns like depression, anxiety, relationship issues and cultural issues.
- Student Success Centre - Your success matters. At the Student Success Centre we recognize that your idea of success is unique. We are here to contribute to your academic and career success as well as your personal growth.
- Safety Services – The safety of our students, faculty and staff is our number one priority. We recently implemented UWindsorAlert emergency notification system to make immediate contact in a time of crisis.
Review a complete list of all Student Support Services.