Applications for all LEAD positions will open in February 2023. In the meantime, you can review the volunteer commitments, the different positions available, and the steps to apply. Check back here in February to apply.
What is the Lead Volunteer Program
The purpose of the Lead Volunter Program is to provide experiential learning opportunities to students, that stimulate their personal growth and development throughout their university career by utilizing the Five Fundamentals of Lead. The Lead Volunteer team is compromised of current undergraduate students that support the orientation activities the University of Windsor orchestrates for the incoming undergraduate class of students that will be starting classes in the upcoming semester. Lead Volunteers mentor and support the incoming undergraduate class of students at Orientation Programs like Head Start, Welcome Week and Winter Orientation.
1. Mentorship: To guide and support a peer throughout their transition to the UWindsor campus culture.
2. Critical Thinking: To self-reflect and consider perspectives different from their own and use these judgments in real-world applications.
3. Teamwork: To work effectively and respectively as part of a group towards a common goal.
4. Professionalism: To exhibit conduct that meets the goals, and qualities that demonstrate a superior customer service experience.
5. Campus Spirit: To positively represent and take pride in UWindsor.
Our Winter Semester Calendar of Events will be released in January 2023.