Volunteer with LEAD to make a difference both on and off-campus!
Applications for all LEAD positions will open in February 2022. In the meantime, you can review the volunteer commitments, the different positions available, and the steps to apply. Check back here in February to apply.
LEAD Volunteer Expectations
As a LEAD volunteer, you will...
- Develop a stronger sense of student identity and pride
- Graduate with more relevant work skills
- Become aware of campus services and resources, and use them to maximize your unique university experience
- Develop a sense of respect and interest for those who are different from you
- Create connections and networks
Our purpose is to provide experiential learning opportunities to students, that stimulate their personal growth and development throughout their university career by utilizing the Five Fundamentals of Lead.
1. Mentorship: To guide and support a peer throughout their transition to the UWindsor campus culture.
2. Critical Thinking: To self-reflect and consider perspectives different from their own and use these judgments in real-world applications.
3. Teamwork: To work effectively and respectively as part of a group towards a common goal.
4. Professionalism: To exhibit conduct that meets the goals, and qualities that demonstrate a superior customer service experience.
5. Campus Spirit: To positively represent and take pride in UWindsor.
LEAD Monthly Calendars 2022