Students who request refunds are subject to the following conditions and restrictions:
- Credit balances that result from a scholarship will not be paid out until after the incidental drop date mentioned above.
- Payments received by the University of Windsor directly from a foreign country will only be refunded to a registered student.
- A maximum refund of $2,000 will be granted.
- Only 1 refund will be paid out per semester.
- All refund requests that exceed $2,000 will be wired back to the originating bank account, subject to a wire charge of $25 (4-6 week processing time).
- Payments received by the University of Windsor in cash or directly from a CDN bank account will be refunded without these restrictions, but are still subject to review.
Please note that refunds are not issued for amounts less than $2.
Daily interest charges apply to outstanding balances after the payment deadline at 14% per annum, calculated daily, compounded monthly. Interest is calculated by (14% x Outstanding Balance X number of days outstanding) / 365. If you are subject to interest charges, they will appear on your account on the first day of the month following the interest assessment. See the University Calendar for Financial Regulations and Policies.