Mission & Vision
The Payroll Department aims to deliver accurate, timely payroll services to all faculty, staff, and student employees at the University of Windsor while complying with applicable policies and procedures. The Payroll Department works as a team with other Financial Departments to ensure all employees are paid both correctly on time while establishing an environment of trust and accountability.
Salaried positions are paid on a bi-weekly or semi-monthly pay schedule. Earnings are paid through direct deposit and pay statements are sent via e-mail. Bank deposits are normally made on Thursdays however, on those occasions when a holiday occurs in the week of the pay run, bank deposits are made on Friday.
You may access your personal account information by logging into the following website:
All documents are in PDF format.
Payroll Banking Information Forms
- Authorization Agreement for Direct Deposits
- 2018 Personal Tax Credits Return
- 2018 Ontario Personal Tax Credits Return
Payroll Reimbursements/Opt-Out Forms
- Election to Stop Contributing to the Canada Penson Plan
- Eye Exam Reimbursement Form - Applicable to Non-Union Administration Full Time ONLY
- Eye Exam Reimbursement Form - Applicable to UNIFOR 2458 Full Time Group ONLY
Payroll Student Procedures
Payroll Time Sheets, Time Cards
All documents are in PDF format except where noted.
- Non-Union - Part Time / Temp Full Time Card
- Overtime Form
- Payroll Adjustment Form
- Preceptor Time Card
- MITACS Research Internship
- RA Salary
- RA Scholarship
- Request for Lieu Time Payout
- Semi-Monthly Time Card
- Standardized Patients Time Card
- Student Casual Wage - Non-Work Study
- Time Sheet - Ignite (Work Study)
- UNIFOR 2458 - Part Time Card
University of Windsor
Chrysler Hall Tower, 4th Floor, Rm 413
Windsor, Ontario N9B 3P4
Phone (519) 253-3000 ext. 2135