Complete this form if you wish to cancel your residence room assignment before the scheduled move-in date.
- Please click on Cancellation form
There will be no early arrivals for Inter/Summer 2019.
Late Arrivals – Inter/Summer 2019
- Residence will be accepting late arrivals for new Inter/Summer residence students
- A student who is arriving after their scheduled Inter/Summer move-in date must submit a Late Arrival Form
- Late arrival students will be able to pick-up their residence keys as follows:
- Monday through Friday between 8:00 am and 4:30 pm OR
- Monday through Friday between 4:30 pm to 10:00 pm and Saturday/Sunday between 11:00 am to 10:00 pm
- If you arrive pre/post regular office hours, you will need to find alternate accommodations until the Residence Office re-opens
- Late arrival students will receive an email outlining information they need to know before their arrival
Click here for the Late Arrival form
- Requesting an extension for the Holiday Break, Click on the Extension Form https://uwindsor.ca1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_5pZL5QEQSJsL4i1
Extension & FAQs for August END OF TERM 2018
- Complete the Request for Extension Form to request an extension beyond the Inter/Summer End of Term date.
- You must submit this form no later than Mon. Aug. 6, 2018 at 8:00 a.m.
- Forms received after this date may be subject to a $100.00 administrative fee
Request for an Appeal - you must create an eRezLife account and complete the Request for Appeal form
If you are requesting to bring a service animal, please fill out the Service Animal Acknowledgement form. This form is to be completed and returned to Residence Services prior to moving in. A meeting will be set up between the student and the Team Lead, Residence Life to review the form.