Forms and Documents


Cancellation Request Form

Early Arrival

Late Arrival

Extension Request & FAQs APRIL END OF TERM

Withdrawal/End of Term   

Request for an Appeal - you must create an eRezLife account and complete the Request for Appeal form

Maintenance Work Order

Safe Rental   

Campus Linens


Residence Agreements:  

​​Residence Student Handbook     

Assessing Needs in Residence Form

Medical Certificate Form

Important Dates