Complete this form if you wish to cancel your residence room assignment before the scheduled move-in date.
- Please click on Cancellation form
Early Inter/Summer 2018:
Residence Services will not be accepting early arrivals for Inter/Summer 2018 programs.
- Requesting an extension for the Holiday Break, Click on the Extension Form
Late Inter/Summer 2018:
- Residence Services will be accepting Late Arrivals for “new” students
- A student who will be arriving after their scheduled Inter/Summer move-in date must submit a “Late Arrival” form
- Late Arrival students will only be able to pick-up their residence keys Monday through Friday, between 8:00 am and 4:30 pm in the Residence Office located in Vanier Hall, Room 49
- If you arrive pre/post regular office hours, you will need to find alternate accommodations until the Residence Office re-opens
Please click on the Late Arrival Form
Request for an Appeal - you must create an eRezLife account and complete the Request for Appeal form
If you are requesting to bring a service animal, please fill out the Service Animal Acknowledgement form. This form is to be completed and returned to Residence Services prior to moving in. A meeting will be set up between the student and the Team Lead, Residence Life to review the form.
Residence Student Handbook