Early Arrivals - Fall 2019
- We are no longer accepting Early Arrival requests.
Late Arrivals – Fall 2019
- Residence Move-in date is Sunday September 1st, 2019
- A resident who is arriving after September 1st, 2019 is required to submit a “Late Arrival” form
- Instructions for late move-in will be included in the email that will be sent to you
- There is no fee for arriving after September 1st, 2019
- Click here for the Late Arrival Form
Complete this form if you wish to cancel your residence room assignment before the scheduled move-in date.
- Please click on Cancellation form
Extension Request & FAQs April END OF TERM
- Requesting an extension for the Holiday Break, Click here for the Extension Form
Request for an Appeal - you must create an eRezLife account and complete the Request for Appeal form
- If you are supported by a service animal, please visit the Student Accessibility Services website, https://www.uwindsor.ca/studentaccessibility/ to discuss the intake process to register your service animal for accommodation.
- To learn more about the general behavioural expectations of service animals, common situations to anticipate or to access the University of Windsor Policy on Presence of Service Animals on Campus, please visit: http://www.uwindsor.ca/ohrea/166/service-animals