There are two Autoclaves located in room 219 Essex-CORe. To gain access to this room and the autoclaves please complete the following:
- Review the Autoclave Training Slides and Autoclave Operating Procedures
- Log-in and complete the Autoclave online training quiz.
- Only after you have started your work in the lab, email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a time to complete a brief in-person autoclave training session. This will be scheduled during your lab work hours.
- Request key card access from your Principle Investigator or Lab Manager.
Additional Items for use in Essex-CORe 219
- Do not use your own household dishwasher detergent. The dishwasher requires industrial grade detergent that can be purchased through the CCC.
- Dishwasher Operating Procedures
- Use of the ice machine is straight forward. Please ensure the ice machine door is closed correctly at all times - even the slightest opening may cause undue wear and tear to the ice machine. If there are any issues with the ice machine please contact Bob Hodge at email@example.com or ext 3527.