The University of Windsor connects employers with students from a wide range of faculties and disciplines, including:
- Business/Computer Science
- Computer Science
- Physics (Physics & High Technology, Medical Physics)
- Master of Engineering
- Master of Engineering - Mechanical Automotive
- Master of Science Degree in Computer Science
Co-op programs integrate academic study with work experience in appropriate fields of business, industry, government, social services and the professions.
Since 1973, Co-operative Education and Work-Integrated Learning Canada (CEWIL Canada) has been a resource for educators, students and employers interested in the co-operative education process. CAFCE is a member-driven association with over 400 members from colleges, universities, government and business actively advocating and promoting post-secondary co-operative education.
The designation certifies programs as meeting the association's criteria, including:
- Approval by the University of each work placement;
- Productive full-time paid work for participants; and
- Monitoring their job performance by educators and employers.
The association provides a national forum for co-op professionals to advance Canada's post-secondary co-operative education.