- Undergraduate 4-year degree in engineering or closely related discipline
- Minimum GPA must be the North American equivalent of B. Students with substantial work experience may be admitted with slightly lower GPA on probationary basis
- Minimum 2 years of direct engineering work experience or closely related field
- Non-native English speakers must demonstrate English proficiency with IELTS: 7.0 / iBT TOEFL: 100 / Pearson 68 scores. More information about exemptions can be found here.
Required Application Documents
- Statement of interest (maximum 500 word essay explaining how you think MEM can help you achieve your career and professional goals, and why you chose the University of Windsor)
- Two confidential reference letters
- Transcripts from all previously attended post-secondary institutions
- English proficiency test scores (if required)
- Signed supplemental form (for online MEM only). The form can be found here.
Fees change every year. To obtain an accurate fee breakdown, please visit http://web2.uwindsor.ca/finance/fee-estimator/