Which Meal Plan is Best for You?
Students in residence* have four (4) meal plans to choose from based on:
- The size of your appetite
- How many meals you typically eat per day
- How often you will be away from campus
- Increased flexibility to purchase food at our convenience store, vending and local restaurants that have partnered with Food Services
- The Full Plan is recommended for students living in Alumni Hall, in order to cover taxable purchases at its C-store
* All students that live in residence are required to purchase a meal plan each semester
Available Meal Plans
- Minimum $2,825 (per semester): The Minimum Plan is best for students with small appetites, who are not usually on campus during weekends.
- Light $3,000 (per semester): The Light Plan is best for students with a lighter appetite, who are occasionally on campus during weekends.
- Full $3,100 (per semester): The Full Plan is our most popular plan. It’s best for students with an average appetite and who will stay on campus during most weekends.
- Plus $3,200 (per semester): The Plus Plan is best for students with a hearty appetite and who will be on campus during most weekends.
Meal Plan Budget Tool
Note: 50% of your meal plan will be automatically set aside at the beginning of the semester for overhead fees, however; with every purchase made on campus (excluding our Off Campus Partners), a 50% discount will be applied at the cash register. Account balances will carry over from the fall semester to the winter semester.
Residence Meal Plan Accounts
- Basic Plan: A tax-exempt account designed to be used at all food locations on campus.
- Flex Plan: A taxable account used for: taxable food purchases on campus, at our convenience store, for vending purchases or with our Off Campus Partners.
Please note fees are payable August 15th (Fall Semester) & December 15th (Winter Semester)