The following resources, developed in partnership with the Office of the Provost, have been designed to support AAU Heads as the University continues to plan a safe and gradual return to campus activities.
Return to Campus - What AAU Heads Need to Know (Video)
This video presentation provides an overview of :
- Roles and Responsibilities of Deans and AAU Heads with Respect to Return to Campus Planning.
- Responsibilities of AAU Heads as Supervisors of Staff and Student Employees which include:
- Some student and faculty return to campus information
- Communication reminders for having supportive conversations.
- Resources for staying informed as well as wellness supports
(This video is 35 minutes in length)
Return to Campus - What AAU Heads Need to Know (Resource Document)
This resource document includes the slides and transcript from the video.