The following resources, developed in partnership with the Office of the Provost, have been designed to support AAU Heads as the University continues to plan a safe and gradual return to campus activities.
Return to Campus - What AAU Heads Need to Know (Video)
This video presentation provides an overview of :
- Roles and Responsibilities of Deans and AAU Heads with Respect to Return to Campus Planning.
- Responsibilities of AAU Heads as Supervisors of Staff and Student Employees which include:
- Some student and faculty return to campus information
- Communication reminders for having supportive conversations.
- Resources for staying informed as well as wellness supports
(This video is 35 minutes in length)
After watching the video complete the acknowledgement for found below.
Complete the Acknowledgement Form
Return to Campus - What AAU Heads Need to Know (Resource Document)
This resource document includes the slides and transcript from the video.