The following resources, developed in partnership with the Office of the Provost, have been designed to support AAU Heads as the University continues to plan a safe and gradual return to campus activities.
1 - View the Video - Return to Campus - What AAU Heads Need to Know
This video presentation provides an overview of :
- Roles and Responsibilities of Deans and AAU Heads with Respect to Return to Campus Planning.
- Responsibilities of AAU Heads as Supervisors of Staff and Student Employees which include:
- Some student and faculty return to campus information
- Communication reminders for having supportive conversations.
- Resources for staying informed as well as wellness supports
(This video is 38 minutes in length)
After watching the video complete the acknowledgement for found below.
2 - Complete the Acknowledgement Form
3 - Download/view the Resource Documents
Return to Campus - What AAU Heads Need to Know - This resource document includes the slides and transcript from the video.
Return to Campus - What Supervisors Need to Do - As an AAU Head, you have supervisory responsibilities with respect to staff and student employees in your department. This resource outlines some key actions and provides links to key resources.