The University of Windsor’s mission: “Enabling people to make a better world through education, scholarship, research and engagement” can only be achieved through the dedication and contributions of over 2300 faculty and staff.
Human Resources supports and advances institutional priorities by:
- Serving as a strategic partner and providing expert advice
- Identifying and addressing HR related institutional risks
- Supporting and enabling organizational change
- Developing and implementing services, programs, policies and practices that promote a healthy, safe and supportive work and learning environment
- Engaging employees and celebrating their success
Working in collaboration with the University of Windsor community, we strive to attract, hire and retain highly talented employees and to foster a healthy, respectful and inspiring work environment.
This website has been designed to connect you to employment-related information including benefits, services and supports provided. We invite you to explore our site and learn why the University of Windsor is a great place to learn, work and grow.
Vice-President, Human Resources
This website includes links to various documents. Please contact Human Resources at (519) 253-3000 ext 2047 should you require any of the documents in an alternative format.