To help us plan for a transformed space, the Steering Committee has developed 5 guiding principles:
- Create a welcoming and accessible place that instils pride in Windsor Law.
- Increase usable building space in a way that puts the student experience at the centre and that supports dynamic teaching, research, experiential learning and service.
- Design flexible and multi-purpose spaces that are forward-looking and open to change.
- Connect the building to our local Indigenous peoples, physical environment, heritage and communities.
- Promote environmental sustainability, health and well-being.
Funds raised to date: