Endowment of the Law Library
The Law Library Endowment Fund was established with a view to enhancing the Library's ongoing ability to purchase a wide selection of current legal materials. The interest from the Endowment Fund
supports the serials and book purchases of the Law Library.
Contributions of reasonable size to this fund may be acknowledged through the memorial plates at the Law Library entrance and a note on the web site.
Please be sure that an accompanying letter indicates:
"Capital funds for generation of interest to be used only for purchase of materials by the Paul Martin Law Library".
All cheques should be payable to University of Windsor.
Thank you for your support!
The following donations are gratefully acknowledged:
- Max N. Mousseau, Q.C. by his Wife & Family
- The Hon. Paul Martin, Q.C.
- Gerald L. Rooke, QC of the Firm of MacMillian, Rooke, Avery and Boeckle
- Law Foundation of Ontario
- Windsor Italian Professional & Business Men’s Association
- Earl A. Cherniak
- Winfield Edward Corcoran
- Lorraine and Paul Murphy
- Judge Douglas W. Phillips
- Raymond and Yvonne Brown
- In Memory of Rose A. Brown and P. Robert Brown
- Sushil Jain
- Christine H. Jain
- Justice Saul Nosanchuk
- James K. Ball
- In Memory of Paul D. McIntyre
- Jack Goodman (Class of '76), Rebecca Goodman (Class of '08) and Family.